We, Business Bench Consultancy will help you to get you PAN Card number. We will assist you in the entire process of the PAN Card registration.
Permanent Account Number (PAN) is a 10 digit alphanumeric number given by the Income Tax Department to every income tax payer under the supervision of Central Board of Direct Taxes. It is required for both the individuals and the business people for the financial transactions. PAN is used to track the financial transactions in order to prevent tax evasion. PAN is also used as an identity proof.
Characteristics of PAN Card
Documents required for the PAN Card Registration
- PAN is issued by the Income Tax Department which contains a 10 digit alphanumeric code.
- PAN card is valid for lifetime.
- PAN card has no renewal process.
- PAN card can be obtained by both the Indian and Foreign nationals.
- PAN card is mandatory for the payment of Direct Taxes.
- PAN card is required to file the Income Tax Return.
- Scanned copy of Aadhar card
- Scanned copy of Voter ID
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Passport size photograph
- Copy of address proof. It can be a telephone bill or electricity bill
- If the registration is done for a company then the certification of incorporation should be submitted
- If the registration is done for partnership then the partnership deed should be submitted
- Copy of property papers should be submitted if the property is self-owned